Peace of mind from as early as 8 weeks
Early Reassurance Scan
Determine the gender of your baby
Wellbeing & Gender Scan
Bond with your baby in stunning 4D
Wellbeing & 4D VIP Baby Scan
Just £60 per scan
Ultimate Baby Scan Package
Total cost £180
Providing you with a
Fun & Friendly Experience
Here we outline Hey Baby 4D’s procedures relating to the Coronavirus outbreak and what to do if you think you may have been exposed:
Hey Baby 4D has consulted with professional and regulatory bodies such as Public Health England, to ensure we are following national guidance and keeping everyone as safe as we can.
Checking the health and wellbeing of your baby is always our highest priority. During any tier 4 restrictions or lockdown period, you should only attend an appointment for a medical reason, such as checking the wellbeing of your pregnancy. Confirming your baby’s sex or obtaining 4D images are secondary purposes and you should not attend if this is your primary purpose for having a scan. We will only carry out these secondary services after a wellbeing check has been completed (if your scan package includes these and the appointment time allows).
Please note: rescans will not be available during any tier 4 restrictions or lockdown period unless there is a medical reason to offer one.
Please contact us if you have any questions about your booking.
- The primary objective of all scans will be to check the wellbeing of your baby.
- In order to continually meet national guidance, we may have to adapt or remove scan packages. If this affects you, you will be informed prior to your appointment. You will have the right to cancel your scan in this case and your deposit will not be affected.
- During any tier 4 restrictions or lockdown period, you should only attend an appointment for a medical reason, such as checking the wellbeing of your pregnancy. Secondary services such as gender confirmation and obtaining 4D images will only be carried out after a wellbeing check has been completed. In addition, rescans will not be available during a lockdown period unless there is a medical reason to offer one.
- Hey Baby 4D’s Infection Control Policy protects our customers and staff alike from the spread of infection. As an additional measure, we politely request that all customers visiting our clinics wash their hands or use hand sanitiser upon arrival. Foam or gel is provided for your convenience.
- We are carrying out a basic health check on everybody who attends the clinic prior to entry. This may include taking your temperature. This check is performed for the safety of you, our team and the wider community.
- You may bring 1 adult from your support bubble if necessary.
- If you or anyone in your household has shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days (or if you have come into contact with anybody who has), please do not attend your appointment. Please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment for you.
- If you think you have been exposed and have already attended an appointment with us, please inform us as soon as possible to enable us to take the necessary steps to protect our customers and staff.
The above guidance is relevant only to attendance within our clinic and does not replace national guidance.
The latest information and advice can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public Go to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for information about the virus and how to protect yourself.
Please note: as this is an ever changing situation, we may be required to adapt our service and/or procedures in response. You will be informed of any changes (if any) that affect you prior to your appointment.
The Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists have announced that pregnant women who are over 35 years of age, in the BAME group or have underlying health conditions may be at higher risk if they contract COVID-19. You can find the latest information here.
Your safety is, as always, our main priority - thank you for your continued support.
The Hey Baby 4D Bishop's Stortford Team x